We are looking for an enthusiastic, friendly and committed person to join our growing team as Account Manager on a permanent part time basis.
Commoner began six years ago out of a passion for making online films. Today, we are multifaceted video agency based in Brunswick, producing online and broadcast content for direct clients and agencies.
We remain a small, passionate team. Our size means we can take on a range of small to large projects and it keeps the work interesting and the work-life balance in check. Our wider team is the family of production crew and creatives we have fostered over the past six years.
Today, we need a new team member to take care of our growing list of direct and agency clients and make them feel ace.
The main responsibilities of this person would be to :
- Develop new work opportunities through network-building and setting meetings with new and existing agency contacts.
- To receive and manage all incoming project queries and work with our production producer to estimate them.
- Liaise and manage relationships with clients to ensure they are happy and their objectives met.
- Contribute to visual pitch decks to present to clients.
- Collaborate with the production producer and creative director to communicate campaign objectives and ensure client expectations are met.
Perhaps you’ve worked in an agency before and are looking for a change of pace. Or you’re a people person at heart and looking to adapt your unique skillset to a new challenge. It would be a definite advantage to have had previous experience in an account management role in an agency, particularly one involving content creation.
This is a mid range position with salary commensurate with experience.
Email your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org